IoT (Internet of Things), RoA (Resource oriented architecture) & cloud computing used to aggregate & process “Big data” sourcing from heterogeneous information sources as follows:
- Infrastructure sensors & Nomadic devices;
- Devices serving as basic ITS input/output streams that support advanced dynamic mobility services
- Floating car data & connected vehicles;
- Data collection is enhanced by fleets of vehicles thus transforming transport units to a distributed network of sensors
- Standardized ITS, JP(Journey planning) services;
- MyWay investigates deeper into the problem of travel planning by also managing complex interactions between the trips users want to undertake and the limited capacity of transport
- Social networks;
- User experience and feedback will be collected from some of the most popular social networks available.
MyWay integrates multiple decision models and algorithms, targeting at optimized travel patterns with regards to the user’s egocentric perspective and the perspective of the society as a whole, such as:
- Mobility resource matchmaking;
- Service monitoring & profiling;
- Demand analytics;
- Community feedback mining, interpretation & assessment.